Monday, May 19, 2008

MULTI-AWARENESS







Even though "mainstream America" can't tell you the capitols of Minnesota and Kentucky, let alone point them out on a map, I have always believed in EVERYTHING. All being possible. It's quite arrogant to think you know everything. That's the capacity you would require to denounce many of the things people do. Of course you KNOW 2 + 2 doesn't equal 5. It's a simple equation. But others not so simple tend to get disregarded and erased from memory. And still more are replaced with misinformation. Stained brains.

Up until the past few years, I've never considered Linguistics a science. But seeing the Pavlov-effect work exactly as it does on German Shepherds is sick. I think I may be in the wrong universe.

I do believe everything EVERYWHERE requires balance. So this universe of words and language requires an equal opposite. Or not? This I struggle with.

And makes me believe I'm in the wrong universe. I've done A LOT of professional interviewing in my lifetime. I've had plenty of the psychological training you get from the sales perspective. This is scary. I had to refrain from these tactics. I suffered professionally, but the job is gone and my conscience is still here, so I think I made the right call. I'm well-versed in the "non-verbals," when to change voice tone, eye contact, facial expression. And the most fun of all - trying to get a General or Colonel to do something they don't know how to do without making the impression that you know more than them. Even if it is your job. Point being, I know how to communicate. I give myself the chameleon award in that category.

BUT, it's the ones you can't reach. No matter what. You could be the 1 expert on the planet on the topic, and still couldn't explain it to them. Like talking to a blank face. Their soul's not in MY universe. I talk from the soul to other souls. Souls know the Truth. Something's taken over these lost souls.

To me, this culture of lost souls has been cultivated. Most folks are embarrassed and shameful to truly express themselves. DON'T BE DIFFERENT! True expression is frowned upon, and forced to be enslaved inside. This causes stress, and in a lot of cases CHRONIC STRESS. Aside from the little-known affects of stress on the brain, it heightens your emotional state as well. A state in which humans make their worst decisions.

We owe this all indirectly to Sigmund Freud, but more directly to his nephew, Edward Bernaise. He's the one that perfected controlling the masses through "tapping the sexual and aggressive forces hidden deep inside the minds of ALL humans. If not controlled, destroys entire societies" that his uncle discovered. He started as a war propagandist (to tap the aggression), and then took his psychological circus to the American citizens.

As a result, we're fat, TV-watchin', illusionists. The most powerful thing on this planet we all have in our skulls, and by understanding how it works allows it to be manipulated. And it's being done RIGHT NOW. Your attention span is more than 60 seconds. If you even read this far...

No comments:

Post a Comment