Thursday, May 22, 2008

DEAR FOX,

YouTube to me
2:02 PM (3 hours ago)

YouTube | Broadcast Yourself™
Dear YouTube Member:

FOX has claimed some or all visual content in your video TERRORISM WORKS. This claim was made as part of the YouTube Content Identification program.

Your video is no longer available because FOX has chosen to block it.

Claim Details:

Copyright owner: FOX
Content claimed: Some or all of the visual content
Policy: Block this content.

Applies to these locations:
Everywhere
FOX claimed this content as a part of the YouTube Content Identification program. YouTube allows partners to review YouTube videos for content to which they own the rights. Partners may use our automated video / audio matching system to identify their content, or they may manually review videos.

If you believe that this claim was made in error, or that you are otherwise authorized to use the content at issue, you can dispute this claim with FOX and view other options in the Video ID Matches section of your YouTube account. Please note that YouTube does not mediate copyright disputes between YouTube owners. Learn more about video identification disputes.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Content Identification Team

Copyright © 2008 YouTube, Inc.

_______________________________________________________________________

I respect your action in legal terms, but as a very loyal customer I wonder why you would limit the number of times I can view it. I watch your morning news, FOX43, everyday before I walk to work. It seems odd to me that I only have access to it mixed with many other violent, scary LIES. I understand television "programming" and try to use it to my advantage as much as I can. I need not use a clock to be on time. I thank you for that, but enough with the news YOUR way.

Gotta thank you for the EAGLES games every fall Sunday. That's where I practice my ignorance. Sports. It's just so curious though how you wouldn't think that 18 White police officers versus 3 Black SUSPECTS is not an important issue. I know you've seen so many of these clips that you're not even disgusted when you see them. Frankly, it's very unethical. Are you planning on following through with this story? Or are you gonna pop up and show us that it's not against the law when 0 officers go to jail in a year and a half?

You are not FNC. You're the local subsidiary. Similar agenda with local events, but that's OK. Because when you understand mind manipulation, wordplay, scary Black men in the news, broad generalizations, etc., etc., you can really get a lot from TV. You had me for a while too. But while overseas, watching Bill O on American Forces Network, I snapped out of it. ~He's too hateful~ But now, I know what to tune out, what types of titles represent, and all the SHINEY STUFF, so I can get what I want. And I WANT people to know about this. It's important to the citizens of your viewing area. Don't bury it. You know it's a perfect shot(somehow).

I have friends all over the world, and that is power. If you keep this story here in South Eastern PA, nothing is gonna happen about it. I know people from sea to shining sea, and them some. They'd be just as outraged at this. Is that why you won't let it out of this region? Because the "hardworking, White, uneducated" people here in what you now refer to as Appalachia enjoy the privilege of beating Black people without fear of repercussions?

And what's so ironic about the whole BLOCK is that the blog that accompanied this video was titled "A GOOD COP!" The followup story YOU should have been reporting- the common sense, moral actions of Commissioner Ramsey. I truly hope that was not an intentional exclusion on your part. And it will be a little fishy if some reports come out in the next few months attacking him. I know you're digging NOW.

P.S. I'm switching to NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment