Wednesday, August 22, 2007

ROVE-isionism







Where to start? Of ALL the things about Karl Rove that I "disagree" with, I'd have to say this disrespect hits the closest to home for me. Not that he cares at all about me (or you), but DAMN KARL! Coming from inside the box of THIS HIP HOP CULTURE, it hurts to see it being made a mockery of. And that's what I see in the above clip. But it's still FUNNY. As wrong as it is to say, it's funny. To actually see one of these power-heads let loose (as possible) demands your laughter. To see HIM look awkward, sickly makes me feel better. Call it what ya want AFTER you laugh.

I'M GOING TO CALL IT ROVE-isionism!

I'm certainly not an Historian, BUT I know the most important historical FACT. It's no date, or battle, or divine intervention. It's that "history" is written by MAN. ALL MEN have their agendas, and the natural INSTINCT to avoid being EXTINCT. Hence, the promiscuous behavior. The driving force in the quest for power is that agenda, whatever it may be. Kings, Popes, Presidents, Prime Ministers, and anyone else in a position of power. YOUR boss has his/her agenda. Employee handbook says THIS, but he says THAT. Hmm? He writes his own rules to make himself feel better. In HIS world, he's good. It may be petty on this level, but definitely NOT when it comes to WRITING HISTORY. It's been a long time since I had my hands on a high school History book, but I know that's where we get our obliviousness to what our country has TRULY done. We're always the good guys and hate the French = A. No child left behind...

I think Karl Rove is "going to spend more time with his family" and rewrite EVERYTHING that's actually happened during the Bush Presidency. He already has all the notes. We made it easier for him. Now, all he has to do is write the exact opposite of the plans he wrote when he manipulated all this madness in the first place. He's smart; he probably wrote them at the same time. He has the LARGEST information bank to pick and choose from. YOUR PHONE CALLS, YOUR EMAILS, YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR, YOUR KIDS, YOUR PARENTS, AND YOU! They have the SKELETON KEY to everyone's closets. If you dissent, automatic background check, surveillance, and harassment. They can get DIRT on anyone for blackmail. It's now LAW. That can not be refuted. People STILL want to wait out the term? I don't understand.

Sept15 button

This must be too complex for some to comprehend because I bet you if they actually listened A LITTLE, they'd know "things just ain't the same anymore." I still have friends that haven't been back to the states since before 9-11. I tell them all the time to stay overseas as long as they can because it isn't the same country anymore. I came back to a different country in 2002, and it's changed a lot since even then. To think this country has the same rights as LAST YEAR, let alone 5 years ago, is plain ignorance and denial. Not until NOW did I ever understand the REAL meaning behind "AMERICANS ARE A GIVING, OR GENEROUS PEOPLE." We gave away our basic rights, our freedom, our jobs, our health, our homes, and all PRIVACY. Now it's like going to work to make the items to spend your earnings on at the end of the shift. Some American dream, huh?

I ask only this of Karl:

KARL, SINCE YOU'RE GONNA LIE ABOUT ALL THE WRONG THINGS YOU DID IN HISTORY, CAN YOU AT LEAST WRITE SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT US? MAKE US SOUND A LITTLE TOUGHER?

No comments:

Post a Comment