Monday, August 6, 2007

IdOls!







DON'T SLEEP!

I can smell it in the air. Football season is coming. It's here to real football fans. My adrenaline gets moving just watching those highlights. B-West! During the season, he's my best friend. Especially, on Sundays! Athletes are funny that way. If they're on YOUR team, you LOVE them (when they're playin' well); but say they got traded and went to say, the Redskins, Giants, COWBOYS or even Patriots and every time he plays against YOUR team he plays better than he ever did for your team. You would HATE him. Pick your level of hate, but it's hate.

Why do we do this? This is my weakness. I've been a HUGE sports fan my whole life. As the years have gone by, I've been losing interest and dropping certain sports altogether. But for some unknown reason, I can't let go of the NFL. It's like trying to stop eating pork and the NFL is BACON.

With that being said, WHY? Why does this sport give me energy? And that energy has to be directed somewhere. A good majority of fans in the seats of stadiums, who are mostly White, spend the whole game drinking and yelling at the other team. If you've ever been to a game in Philly, you know what I'm talking about. Is it that with testosterone comes hate and anger. A significant adjustment I made to my personal philosophy is to NOT make important decisions when you're EMOTIONAL. Emotions are stronger than any individual. It's like the emotions just take over your body and all the reason of this world leave for a second.

Emotions make us all do things we don't even understand. Football is a culture of this. It's entertainment targeted at beer drinking guys who like big boobs. That's a pretty big market.

To be blunt, sports are irrelevant. Anyone that knows ANYTHING about NWO, Freemasonry, etc. knows that SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT are deliberate social distractions. Even if you dismiss any of the "conspiracy theories" as fiction, you have to admit that's pretty extensive "research." I wonder how many people are smart, or open, or creative enough to realize this and gain control of themselves. It's ENTERTAINMENT. Football fans WANT the violence and "badboy" persona in their IDOLS, and then when they make an "everyday joe" type mistake, they HATE them. That's not healthy. That's an unfair double standard if you ask me.

I just ask that before you hate someone, take a minute to think about the root of your hate. Hate is not healthy either. Plus, those emotions molest your reason. Isn't your time worth more than that? There are some SERIOUS concerns that you need to have RIGHT NOW about your very existence. Don't waste that energy, which is far more powerful when used positively, hating on Michael Vick and his dogs, or Barry Bonds and his steroids, or (enter NBA player here) and his weed. People like me need you for OUR well-being.

Go EAGLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment