Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Deal...

What's my deal? Why am I here? What's my angle? In a nutshell, my deal is being fed up with the state of our government, trying to inform as many people as possible about what's going on under our noses, and trying to get folks to stand up and accept the responsibilities that go along with freedom. My angle is from an informed citizen who's had enough of the corruption, cronyism, and good ol' boy networks to take a stand and fight for what I believe is right. I usually look at issues from the bottom up, mostly because that's MY angle. I'm not here to whine and complain and bring those who read down to my level. Without a doubt, I am very frustrated with the direction of our country. And although I feel most of the blame should be pointed at the Bush administration, I'm not gonna fill up the lines of my blogs with hater-ation. If I have thought about a topic long enough where I feel the need to write on it, then I'll also take the time to research a possible solution. I'm not asking anyone to agree with everything I say/write either. I welcome DEBATE. And honestly, I HOPE someone can enlighten me on the concerns I have. In the same breath, no amount of name-calling will do that.

Here are a few of the concerns I currently have:
MILITARY COMMISSIONS ACT OF 2006
PATRIOT ACT
SEMANTICS OF OUR TOP GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
AMERICA'S STANDING IN THE WORLD
STATE OF HIP HOP
THE WIDENING GAP BETWEEN THE RICH AND POOR
CIVIL LIBERTIES

Those are a few of many. I invite anyone's feedback, and I will not censor. In the next few days, I'm going to repost some earlier written blogs in order to put them in front of a broader audience. I look forward to meeting new people, intelligent debate, and continuing to awaken as many people to the facts of our world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment