Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What are we gonna do?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What in the world is going on? I thought we were heading in the right direction back in November, when the Dems took over POWER (in theory) of the House and Senate. But after THIS HAPPENED, I kind of threw my hands up in disgust. My bottom line here is this: If you you're AGAINST the war, DON'T VOTE FOR IT! Stop with the politics and be a person! It makes me understand why NANCY PELOSI is in charge of this party---SHE HAS NO BALLS! Physically, this is a good thing. BUT, politically this sucks!

For anyone who thinks their vote doesn't count, PLEASE re-think your stance. A LOT of people took a stand last year for a change in policy and power. We entrusted our futures to some LIARS. For everyone who voted for Democrats, with hopes of change, hold them accountable. WRITE, CALL, EMAIL! Whatever it takes.

WE'VE ALL HEARD THE PHRASE "YOU GET OUT OF SOMETHING WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT!" For the most part, I believe this. So think about if you do nothing...

The politics are starting early for this next election. We need to PAY ATTENTION! And I'm gonna do my part by writing on topics that I feel strongly about. And hopefully, it will raise awareness and open up the avenues for discussion.

THE PEOPLE NEED TO BE HEARD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment