Sunday, May 20, 2007

frEEdOm!

Good Morning All!!! First things first...did ya'll check out my new PROJECT? I like the way it turned out.

Today I'm gonna ramble about a lot of things. BUT everything is gonna relate to the idea of FREEDOM!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love this man! And not just because he's on the HUNNID! But today is not about him. It's about YOU (AND ME)! Check this out...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To get my point here, I need you to leave ALL prejudices at the door. That's very difficult, I know. And I'll touch on that later. But for now...TRUST ME! So forget about MOMMA AFRICA and read the words. I'm going to assume that you understand it and believe it. With that being said, here's the question...

Mr. Bush says "THEY HATE OUR FREEDOM!" And I just wanna point out once again the way words (AND NOT MEANINGS) are being used as tools--sometimes weapons, to satisfy the masses. The word FREEDOM is very powerful! I would put it second to GOD in terms of the amount of pure emotion involved when people use it. I would only put it second because more people know God, than know FREEDOM. Stay with me here. I say that because I truly believe that. THINK ABOUT IT! It's a tough idea to wrap your mind around. And even more difficult to explain to someone who has NEVER had it affect their lives. I've had first-hand contact with people who came from NO FREEDOM--to freedom; and also people that didn't have FREEDOM and probably still don't. I don't wanna lose anybody, so here are some ideas to think about. Plus, I know that if I don't throw another picture up, some of you will quit. And you need to hear/read this...

WE HAVE TO BE MORE SELECTIVE (AND INFORMED) ABOUT WHAT WE ALLOW INTO OUR MINDS! DON'T SAVE WORDS WITH ONE-WORD DEFINITIONS OR EVENTS OF YOUR LIFE IN THERE EITHER!

And as for the GOD vs. FREEDOM arguement, two things: 1) Once people have, or think they have FREEDOM, their quest for GOD may be less important; whereas if they have, or think they have GOD, their quest for FREEDOM remains constant. And 2) Freedom is OF THIS WORLD; As opposed to GOD being (in most RELIGIONS) more of an afterlife reward.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We all have heard the phrase PERCEPTION IS REALITY. We need to figure out what OUR perception of FREEDOM is and make sure it's not just smoke and mirrors. Just because someone tells you you have freedom, doesn't mean you do. There are RESPONSIBILITIES that go hand-in-hand with the PRIVELEGE OF FREEDOM.

The abuse of power is nothing new. What is new though is PEOPLE accepting it--or even worse not knowing about it. We're ignoring decisions/laws being made against our best interests because they're falling under this umbrella of PROTECTION. THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SLAP IN THE FACE!!! It's almost like THIS REGIME, I MEAN ADMINISTRATION, NO REGIME... tells us what to think and believe. FEAR makes people stop thinking rationally. Human Nature, instincts, AND a little PROGRAMMING kick in...and all we want to hear is how to be safe. And it's being proven now that THERE'S NO PRICE TOO HIGH! I just hope it doesn't get to the point where our CIVIL RIGHTS are so diminished that we have NO POWER, even as one, against what our government can do.

REMEMBER THIS IMPORTANT FACT: MR. BUSH WAS NOT ELECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE! NOW, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF HE CANCELS THE 2008 ELECTION AND SAYS WE'RE NOT LEAVING! WHAT WOULD YOU DO? NOTHING! LEGALLY, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO...

ONE LAST POINT...DIDN'T THESE GUYS ALL STAND FOR FREEDOM?
BOB MARLEY DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR JFK CHE GUEVARA

AND I WONDER WHAT THESE GUYS DID?...

RAMBLE COMPLETE, AT LEAST ON HOLD...

P. L. U. R.,
zAy

No comments:

Post a Comment