Sunday, April 29, 2007

WORK, HOUSE ARREST, & FLASHLIGHTS







Good afternoon EVERYONE who is reading this! This week was quite a week in my little world. For everyone that is not aware, I have a 110 MILE DAILY COMMUTE to work and back. So, in TIME terms, this means about 3 hours/ day on the average. To add to that, here is how my week went: Monday: @ work = 11 hours; Tuesday: @ work = 9 hours. But Tuesday was a special day because I went to a cOmpAnY-spOnsOrEd seminar by dAlE vErmIllIon This day most likely changed my life permanently. We'll see... Anyway, I followed up that day on Wednesday with a LONG 12 hours. Thursday : @ work = 10 hours; Friday: @ work = 10.5; Saturday: @ work = 5 hours. So now I rest on Sunday (at least physically). Cuz now that I actually have time to sit down and reflect on my past week, I've made it a math problem and 74% of my available time (minus sleep) was dedicated to my job. Sorry bAbe!!!

INSERT PITY HERE!!!

Just playin'... Because now that I have that off my chest, I'd like to discuss and manifest what I did with my other 26%. Unless this is the first time you've read anything I've written, you know that I'm very concerned with the direction of our country, the politicizing of serious issues to distract us from them, the withering away of our personal rights, etc., you get the picture...so A LOT of my driving time is spent listening to shAdE 45 on SIRIUS satellite radio. If you don't have it, get it. At least an internet membership. You'll be amazed at what uncensored, live programming can do for your world view.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wanna preface this comment with I detest gossip, especially "HOLLYWOOD" gossip, but there's a point to be made here. Uncle Jemimah above, or you may be more familiar with his government name Tracy Morgan, apparently rEAllY lOvEs tO drAnk!!! Which, if he'd keep it off the road, would be no business of ours. But what really grabbed my attention was he is now serving 30 days house arrest, and he's forbidden to drink. I'm sure many of us know folks who were on house arrest, probation, parole, whatever, where they weren't "aloud" to drink...but WE found this out discussing their civil restraints over a couple beers. Tracy, though, is wearing the infamous ankle bracelet with a twist. The one he wears automatically checks his blood-alcohol content every 30 minutes through whatever comes out of his pores. This is the first I've heard of this. WOW!

And a similar DUI-related discovery for me was how EVE got busted as a result of the flAshlIght brEAthAlYzEr! I may just be ignorant on this one, but this was the first I've heard of this. Whatever happened to OUr rIght tO plEAd thE 5th?, like Ollie North!?!

I THOUGHT THE REASON SCARFACE LOST WAS BECAUSE ALL HE HAD WAS HIS BALLS AND HIS WORD, AND HIS AMERICAN OPPONENTS HAD THESE!!!

With all that being said, let's get serious here...

WE HAVE TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT REALIZING WHAT'S IMPORTANT!!! Tell everyone you know that is pissed about their life in one way or another to VOTE. Straight up!!! Think about ALL the people in your circle of life who don't vote, as well as the people who cast ignorant votes. For example, voting REPUBLICAN ACROSS THE BOARD! Not a well thought out strategy. You need to realize that if everyone you know that has similar beliefs (that don't vote NOW) votes, it's gonna make a difference. That's the real reason people from ALL OVER THE WORLD come to this country. It's because of the type of government we have. But if you haven't been paying attention, gOvErnmEnt has been getting a lot MORE privacy, while we've been getting lEss & lEss!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment