Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"TAX CUTS"

Life is more than just cuttin' taxes.
Fact is you represent yourself and disregard the masses.
Passes, you continually demand. Classless
Bastids for what you did to acid.

LSD, amongst other things I consider personal.
None of your business; I'll paint surveillance cameras purple, yo.
Like Barney and Grimace pushin' poison like in "Serpico."
Torture, so you say, represents the USA?

We gotta pay the right people.
Pray against the sequels to Halliburton, KBR,
FDA's revolving door; All Republican values.
What's in store for the poor?

Third eye's too focused on the all mighty dollar.
Holla at ya boy; come and chat in my parlor.
12 billion per month for a war in Iraq.
I'm payin THAT! My cuz needs some food stamps, so get off his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment