Sunday, March 4, 2007

rElIgIOn!

What's up, ya'll?! I sit here writing this listening to B.I.B.L.E. (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth) by GZA, while millions of people are getting ready to go to church and practice his or her RELIGION. For some odd (or intentional) reason I was checking out AlEx grEY's wEb sItE. this morning. DISCLAIMER: If you like art and don't know him, check him out. Anyway, the cUrrEnt prOfIlE pIc is from Mr Grey and profiled under my TV section.

So the point of all that is this...RELIGION is a very complicated and complex thing. VERY COMPLEX AND COMPLICATED!!! Before I get too far on this subject, I just wanna let everybody know my stance because I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings when it comes to their beliefs. But I am an outsider to most because I wasn't brought up anywhere near ANY church. Which if you think about it, kind of voids any chance of a debate without bias from the side that was brought up around, in, or AS the church. And I can confidently say that because if you don't know about something, or only hear about it from someone else, there's no emotional connection (or fear) to it. And that's kind of the elementary difference; because once you add the saturation of "what a good person is supposed to say, do etc., etc.", that churches, mosques, synagogues, temples, and whatever other house of HIGHer whatever undeniably does, it kind of overwhelms the balanced scales. I don't like to use the word PROGRAMMING loosely, so I won't. But looking from the outside in, gives me a chance to objectively observe and analyze human habits. And let's face it, CHRISTIANS are not a small group of people. And that makes it that much easier to see a consistent pattern of behavior. AND I'M NOT HATIN'!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


...really I'm not. There are ALWAYS GONNA BE EXTEMISTS. I understand that. What I'm interested in is the PURPOSE of religion. Higher Beings, Spirituality, Gods, Metaphysics--I'm cool with all of that. It's the actual organizing of the people and the influence over GENERATIONS of humans' minds. It's very powerful; and unfortunately history has shown us that RELIGION and WAR are very, very fond of each other.

WORLD MATHEMATICS:
Religion + War = Money

Money and Power are synonymous. And how rich do you think George Bush is? Either one? And this is the man who said that God appointed him President! And you know, I believe him; because I know he didn't get the votes. So tell me...could it be possible that FEAR caused by ONE'S RELIGIOUS BELIEFS trumps ALL other layers of reasonable and potential thought? Huh, you say? Then why do so many not care about the Iraq War? The TROOPS, for God's sake! Or how about global warming?

OK, so these issues are too big for one person to make a difference, right? Well, what about what the PATRIOT ACT and THE MILITARY COMMISSIONS ACT OF 2006 have done to your personal rights. HABEAS CORPUS ACT OF 1679 IS GONE!!! If you don't know how real that is, get your Habeas Corpus-game up!

Please someone help me make sense of any of this. I feel confident in saying that I've seen more of the world than the average person. And on top of that, I've seen the majority of these places at the resident-level. Not just the tourist spots. I've been IN PEOPLE'S HOMES in Mozambique, Panama, Germany, and England. That's some serious access to different cultures. And there's DEFINITELY a spiritual connection between you and the people you "click" with. Even if you don't speak the same language.

So tell me what, who, where, when, why YOU believe in. And most importantly let me know why your way is THE WAY...



P.L.U.R.,
zAy

No comments:

Post a Comment